Celebrating Great British Game Week – Here is how to make a great and easy snack from Partridge!
6 Partridge Breasts (cut into strips) 300ml Buttermilk
1/2 Cup Plain Flour
1/4 Cup Cajun Spice
150ml White Wine Vinigar 100g Castor Sugar
8-10 Red Chilli
1. Place the partridge breasts into a bowl and cover with the buttermilk. Set aside for atleast 15 min 2.In a separate bowl mix the lour, Cajun spice & salt and pepper
3. One by one coat the partridge breasts in the lour mixture, shaking o f any excess lour before setting aside for a few minutes
4. Deep Fry at 170′ for 2-3 minutes or until Golden
1. Depending on how much heat you like, deseed the chillis before slicing (keep them in for added kick)
2. In a saucepan add all of the ingredients and place on a medium heat
3. Bring to the boil, reduce the temperature and reduce to a syrup
4. Cool completely before serving
If you don’t fancy Partridge, this recipe works well with Pheasant & Chicken too.
… And Enjoy!