Veni & Son Cookery School
Spend the day learning new and exciting cooking techniques at our ‘pop up’ Farmyard Cookery School.
Join us and you will experience the pleasure of semi alfresco cooking, using only our kamodo ceramic oven, on which you can learn to roast, smoke, fry or bake on open fire!
Our intention is to offer an entirely new style of school, where you will work in pairs, on your very own kamodo oven, pushing your own boundaries and sharing the fun to be had using this versatile style of cooking.
So, come and join Bevan and Chris ‘down on the farm’
VENISON – £180
23rd & 30th March: 9:30am – 4:00pm
Dress & butcher a Fallow carcuss into classic cuts
- Explore cooking techniques using our kamodo ovens
- Working in pairs; cook, plate and enjoy 5 seasonal recipes
FISH – £160
13th April: 9:30am – 4:00pm
Skin, fillet & dress a variety of fish & shellfish
- Learn to smoke, cure and roast on our kamodo ovens
- Explore and enjoy 5 seasonal recipes
BREAD – £120
14th April: 9:30am – 4:00pm
Handcraft a selection of artisan breads
- Knead, prove and bake your own pizza and enjoy with a glass of rose for lunch
- Explore the basics of sour dough
- Take home your own starter